Friday, February 1, 2013

It is Friday, not Sunday right?

Seriously, it's very odd to attend church on a Friday. What a new experience we had. We attended ECC today.  This church is housed in a building with about 40 other churches. There were a lot of people in attendance and the children's ministry assigned you a number so you could be matched to your children and picked up-very familiar my CCC family. Being at church made me happy that people love God everywhere, but made me miss my church family soooo much! Because it is a church day many things are closed and if they do open, they open late. The pool is also closed today because it's being cleaned. It appears each day may be a new adventure. Bring it on! I have tried many new foods. I am ready for it all! - jamie


2 comments:

  1. so glad you guys are posting this blog- sure do miss you guys and absolutely love hearing about your adventures!!! sending prayer and love your way, Jeff and Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the adventures begin! We miss you, but I know God is continuing his work through you guys there!

    ReplyDelete