Sunday, February 3, 2013

FOOD: my favorite past time


Ill start by reminding myself how incredibly particular my family is when it comes to food.  That being said, Jamie has tried Lebanonese, Venezuelan pastalleto, and hummus for the first time.  She may have taken a bite of lamb but we will not speak of that. Londun my two year old tried a falafel and liked it!  Brooklin, liked hummus but is sticking with basics.  We all like the Shawarma.  Friday we realized everything closes until late afternoon.  I thought of the outcry in the US if all places closed Sunday like chickfila.. oh how i miss thy expensive breast.  So I am very proud of my woman and girls for venturing out.  We must because we are stuck in a hotel right now not knowing when we are leaving.  KFC and Pizza Hut are the local American favorite.  They are everywhere.  The Walmart here is called LuLu's and is huge!  We will eventually buy groceries there.  I did spend the day looking for a crock pot.  All the LuLu's seem to be attached to malls that are 7 stories tall.  Food taste different.  It's SuperBowl day back in the US.  It's 3:00pm here and some of you are just waking for church or other activities.  I will totally miss the party food when the game begins. - jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment