Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Learning it all again

I'm completely tossing out all thoughts of US dollars, switching to kilometers, and measuring by meters and centimeters while cooking with celsius.  I'm learning it all again.  I walk around with one thousand dollars in my pocket!  Well, ok it's one thousand dirham but still seems like I'm loaded.  My family of four eats out for 200 dirham.  Grocery shopping is over 2000 dirham.  My church offering is several thousand - how happy God must be? So whether I'm hanging curtains, maintaining kph speed while looking 2 km further for the McDonalds that will charge me 11dhr for a happy meal on a 40 degree celsius day...I'm erasing all thought of what I use to know otherwise it really jacks up my brain.  Now, to work on the language. - Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment